Second-Generation Nanotech Silver-Ion Face Mask Insert
Silver-ion nonwoven fabric with lasting antimicrobial effectiveness, now featuring a made-in-Taiwan meltblown filtration layer for added protection against dust and pollen.
In response to feedback from users of our first-generation insert, our second-generation insert is a larger size for even more complete protection.
The first layer is made of water-resistant spunbond fabric that blocks airborne droplets.
The second layer is STC Nanotech’s silver-ion spunbond fabric, evenly coated with silver ions through our special plasma deposition process. Silver ions released through water vapor in the air penetrate the cell wall of microbes to neutralize them and also reduce odor. Extensive testing by SGS has shown the insert’s effectiveness against common microbes that cause respiratory and skin infections as well as food poisoning.
The third layer is a meltblown filtration layer. Using electrostatic technology, the fabric causes microbes, dust and pollen in the air to stick to it, preventing inhalation.
The fourth layer is made of hypoallergenic ES bicomponent fiber to avoid skin irritation.
|尺寸Size||15cm x 9cm|
|產地Place of Manufacture||台灣 Taiwan|
Directions for Use
Slide the STC silver-ion insert inside the outer shell. Be sure the mask covers your mouth and nose to effectively prevent droplet infection. If you use the mask every day, change the insert weekly to ensure effectiveness.
- The material may change color due to storage or temperature conditions. This is normal.
- If the mask irritates the skin or there is a bad odor, stop using immediately and consult a doctor if necessary.
- Use with caution if you are allergic to silver or nickel. If you experience discomfort, stop using immediately and consult a doctor if necessary.
- Change the insert weekly to ensure effectiveness.
- Under normal conditions the insert may be used for seven days. If it is damaged or becomes dirty, replace it immediately.
- Avoid use where sulfur is around (such as hot spring areas) as the silver may react with the sulfur and make the mask less effective.
- For hygiene reasons, no returns will be accepted once the product is unboxed or used, except where the product proves faulty.